All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

here it is!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isuzusteve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 22:10    Post subject: here it is! Reply with quote

well this is it before i got it, it now has a better cb aeriel and no strap but i am thinking of making a front winch bumper and a rear one at some point........

oh and the dredded monster stickers have been removed lol
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 22:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

adam86h

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks familiar  Laughing

How much you spent on her so far after the swap? also noticed your after a front diff, you will need one off a 96, i believe anything before then have different ratio's.

Send me some pictures if you get chance, i miss it although i now have a 3.0 S reg LWB non runner, should have a 3.1 in by the weekend though Smile
isuzusteve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have it any more lol
the 4 wheel drive system didnt work due to the front solenoid pack wires being cut  the front diff shat itsself because of this lol
i have a disco now with full leather just in the middle of getting some lift springs and a knobblier set of tyres
adam86h

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

4wd did'nt work? i used 4wd loads in it, had the wires been cut or could they have snapped??

Seems weird that, i have some videos of it in 4wd if you want to see them lol. I know the cv's started clicking abit in 4wd but never expected the diff the go.

What happened to the trooper in the end then?

I sold the van, i took £940 for it as the gearbox gave up, also it needed new engine mounts and wiring too much messing about for me  Laughing

A guy come to pick up, gave me the cash & as he drove it onto a dolly it slipped off the towing car and smashed the radiator haha.
isuzusteve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol im not being funny about 4wd mate im not bothered i had to replace the front uj on the prop shaft too

im not sure about the wires they looked cut but could be snapped

i have had loads of people asking me how to do the conversion
adam86h

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well  Laughing

So is the trooper still alive or dead? just curious lol
isuzusteve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

still going well
the only reason i got rid is i got offered £1000 for it so i cut my losses and moved on, i was all geared up for keeping it over winter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: