All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Wildmoor quarry near Bromsgrove

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slate
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 21:39    Post subject: Wildmoor quarry near Bromsgrove Reply with quote

I've been browsing around looking what is near to me and came across mention of this place just of J4 M5.
There a a few links from other Yellow Diamond Clubs, including a few pics. Looks like the ideal place for me to go break in myself and Monty lol.
Anyone been there, or fancy going sometime?

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 21:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Hooty500
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been there & after a quick mooch online not sure if it still operates as there are no recent links.
Avon Dassett is not that far from you (45m) I've been there a couple of times & not too bad, plenty of choice.

One thing though is it's mostly Land Rovers & they certainly love themselves them boys.

My last visit
[img][/img]
[video width=400 height=350][/video]
Slate
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks good, certainly more interesting than the quarry. I'll look up where it is, thanks for the suggestion Smile
I'd assume Land Rovers are always going to be in a majority at these sort of places, but I agree about the attitude lol. Still, I work in a real ale pub so I'm used to ignoring arrogant anoraks
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

everywhere you go will be mostly land rovers .........it's a cross we have to bear  Laughing  Laughing
Hooty500
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the website link.

http://www.future4x4.co.uk/

As for the land rovers, they certainly earned their name 'the bonnet up club', they were scattered everywhere.
I took my friend who owns a Defender (currently crocked) & he witnessed the snobbery from the other side of the fence, yet again I got home under my own steam not on a trailer.  Very Happy

It's worth a visit & it's only £20.
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooty500 wrote:
Here's the website link.

http://www.future4x4.co.uk/

As for the land rovers, they certainly earned their name 'the bonnet up club', they were scattered everywhere.
I took my friend who owns a Defender (currently crocked) & he witnessed the snobbery from the other side of the fence, yet again I got home under my own steam not on a trailer.  Very Happy

It's worth a visit & it's only £20.

we have a member on here who is a landy owner (my mate  Embarassed ) who came to last yr's derby club meet and even he said the reception and freindlyness he recieved from our club was great .... he's quite well known in the landy  sites and has been to quite a few landy club meets and said in all honesty he didn't think the landy lot would show us troop owners the same hospitality that we showed him .......... ITOC ....we lead others follow
rabbitt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like a lot of water ..........

i dont do that well in water  Rolling Eyes
Hooty500
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not lovin the water either, got water in gear/transfer box so gear stick was frozen during the cold snap Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: