All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

recall 3.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nessie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 13:42    Post subject: recall 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi all i have got an other trooper 3.0 i sold my 3.1 ,2 years ago and did not know about these problems , that's what i get for not reading the forums , mine is a 2001 full leather all the toys front a bar 20 inch wheels done 94,000 miles what is the chance mine is one of the afflicted it says nothing on the history (part) not full 6 owner car what are my steps to check if it has been recalled or rectified thanks .
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 13:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

phone either i.m or a dealer with your chassis no. at the ready!
nessie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it still valid after all this time ? and what will they do if it has not been rectified
eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its not had any done then Isuzu will pay for it, you will probably have a wiring recall at least for the throttle body and if your lucky an injector replacement, just depends on what's outstanding
nessie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

any ideas where my local dealer is , and is it recognized as a recall or some other name they came up with for it , what will happen if its not fixed worse case scenario ,thanks
champ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELP. I just bought a 3.0 2002 troope insignia.....and now know about a recall problem and dont know if it has been fixed. What is the problem? I need to look into this asap Sad
eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

for what recall? either phone i.m or your local dealer with your chassis no. to hand and they will tell you if it's due anything
badsykes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
I am very new to this forum..I currently own a Frontera 2.0i petrol from 1996 and i broke de front diff.I am thinking maybe is time to upgrade it because the front diffs is the weak link..I looked at the 3.0l Trooper from 99 and above and i see that is plagued by the engine issue..I am not a tech guy..Someone takes care of the car repairs in general..A couple of questions..

1. If i will buy the car  (i am from Romania) is any way to avoid the engine problem by replacing parts before some predefined kilometers? Even before gives sign of problems ?
2. If the vehicle i am buying got all recalls in his history will i have this problem again or was sorted out ?
3. With 2.0i frontera i didn't have engine problems whatsoever.The point is if the 3.0l trooper will brake during a big trip i will pretty screwed..The engine is also more complicated than 2.0i.I need some recomendations if i should risk getting a 3.0 or go for the thirsty bomb proof old 3.1td one..(I still want to buy an Isuzu truck btw)

best regards,
DYLAN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 23:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at your location i'd stick with the 3.1 Wink

Reason being is that the 3.0 needs a tech2 scanner/coder for a lot of things and unless there is a garage near you with good knowledge of the 3.0 and the right tools it may become an expensive purchase.

This is just my opinion and others may disagree.

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
badsykes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

DYLAN wrote:

Reason being is that the 3.0 needs a tech2 scanner/coder for a lot of things and unless there is a garage near you with good knowledge of the 3.0 and the right tools it may become an expensive purchase.

Thx for the sugestion.I saw a couple of 3.0l around town but is a rare bird around here..I wait more sugestions Smile
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

DYLAN wrote:

Noooo....Totally agree  thumbleft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: