QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Eaglesham Isuzu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennymac
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 18:53    Post subject: Eaglesham Isuzu Reply with quote

Anyone used them, are they any good?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 18:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

drinksoptional

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye dead friendly people great service when I needed part the guy was really helpful.
kennymac
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoned them the other day, car booked in fer TPS loom recall, didn't seem phased, so here's hoping  Very Happy  will let you know after 8th July  Laughing  Laughing
kennymac
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

So........was up today to get TPS harness recall done, when I booked the car in a couple of weeks ago the guy reckoned it should take about 3 to 4 hours (couldn't remember exactly). So I arrived at 08.07 (workshop opens 08.15), told the guy I would just wait lol and asked him to check it with T2 'cause I reckoned I had an injector on its way out. Out having a smoke about 09.00, here it comes out of the workshop, went back in, asked the fella was that it done? Yeah, he says, I put two on it to let you get on. Very Happy  Having been told earlier that they'd done a drop test and injectors 3 and 4 were on their way out Sad  I asked how much fer the T2? nothing he says. Smile

So, all in all good experience, good service, good coffee and the look on the part's mans face wis a picture when he quoted me £141 plus vat fer a replacement leather gear knob  Shocked  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing
drinksoptional

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always found them friendly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: