All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Electric powered mirrors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulmagoo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:20    Post subject: Electric powered mirrors Reply with quote

How difficult is it to retrofit (and where would you get them) a pair of electic powered wing mirrors?

94 Trooper 3.1D

TIA Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bigbaldbloke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aah, a subject dear to my heart (see General thread!). They actually cost £350 and would require looms coming in to 3 switches, one for the heating function (simple on/off), one for the folding (again, simple switch) & one for adjusting the mirror angle (more complicated, 4 way switch, with second switch in the middle for selecting which mirror to adjust. I wouldn't have thought that the wiring would be a huge challenge, but getting the latter switch may be a PITA. You'd also need to use a spare fuse socket unless your board already has the fuse in it. There's an outside chance of that & the loom already being in place.
paulmagoo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers,

Duh..... I started playing around with some of the buttons that I wasnt sure about.

Turns out I have powered, heated mirrors after all......that even bend in towards the car.

RTFM in my case I think???
bigbaldbloke

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

An RTFM fault indeed! And please, read my painfully detailed thread in the General section & learn how precious those mothers are! I use the folding function whenever buses, etc are squeezing past me now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: