2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

*************** BIG BASH 2015 ***************

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrooperDan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome  Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble-07 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:
Just landed back in the north of Scotland after a great weekend at BB15 in Frickley. Had planned pressure washing her when I got home but driving the last two and a bit hours in heavy rain took 99% of the underslung mud/clay/shale etc away - result!

Frickley  - A fantastic venue with something for everyone. Brutal pits, deep mud and seriously rutted tracks that tested even the heaviest modded trucks. Plenty of choice for the standard truck or less adventurous (me) as well - so all in all, a great location for the annual ITOC outing.

Big thanks to all involved in the organising (a massive task well executed), for the catering (Dan the sponsor and the charcoal crew), for the giving freely of information to those less knowledgeable and for getting stuck in with the repairs to those trucks that needed them. Seriously well done all of you.

My personal thanks to Dave G for the nifty new fog light (you'll all be wanting one) and to Rhanager for the idiots guide on removing the excess vac pipes & removing the QWS assembly.

If funds allow, I'll definitely be at BB16.  Very Happy

Bubble

How far did you have to travel ?
I had a good run back 220 miles in 5 hrs with one quick stop and the tin tent on the back  Razz

A round trip of 1829 kilometres or about 1140 miles including an overnight stop in Glossop on each leg. Shocked

Shocked  

Do you see the "Northern Lights" from where you live ?            Very Happy
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 17:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble-07 wrote:
A round trip of 1829 kilometres or about 1140 miles including an overnight stop in Glossop on each leg. Shocked

PS...Bloody fair play to you  Cool
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:
Just landed back in the north of Scotland after a great weekend at BB15 in Frickley. Had planned pressure washing her when I got home but driving the last two and a bit hours in heavy rain took 99% of the underslung mud/clay/shale etc away - result!

Frickley  - A fantastic venue with something for everyone. Brutal pits, deep mud and seriously rutted tracks that tested even the heaviest modded trucks. Plenty of choice for the standard truck or less adventurous (me) as well - so all in all, a great location for the annual ITOC outing.

Big thanks to all involved in the organising (a massive task well executed), for the catering (Dan the sponsor and the charcoal crew), for the giving freely of information to those less knowledgeable and for getting stuck in with the repairs to those trucks that needed them. Seriously well done all of you.

My personal thanks to Dave G for the nifty new fog light (you'll all be wanting one) and to Rhanager for the idiots guide on removing the excess vac pipes & removing the QWS assembly.

Bubble

I had a good run back 220 miles in 5 hrs with one quick stop and the tin tent on the back  Razz

Shocked  

The Northern Lights are a regular event up here during autumn & winter months, strongest in January. Once you get away from the built up areas, what few there are - there's an almost nightly show of varying intensity - ranging from faint and a bit bland to fantastic arcs and rippled curtains of green, red & blue. Great to see, but as with the spectacular scenery round every corner, they just become part of everyday life.
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble-07 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:

Bubble

Shocked  

The Northern Lights are a regular event up here during autumn & winter months, strongest in January. Once you get away from the built up areas, what few there are - there's an almost nightly show of varying intensity - ranging from faint and a bit bland to fantastic arcs and rippled curtains of green, red & blue. Great to see, but as with the spectacular scenery round every corner, they just become part of everyday life.

Awesome  Cool ......If you don't mind me asking  Embarassed Where are you exactly ?
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to see the lights, we are told they are visible as far south as Lancaster but light pollution is always a problem.
I get email advance notifications, even had a chance of sightings as far down as here in Lancs... Never seen anything though....we should have a Big Bash Northern Lights meet!  Razz
And as Ted sed....just where are you?
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 23:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 30 miles north of Inverness
peter1975

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 0:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the best weekend ever ( well apart from my wedding lol ) ...... really looking forward to next years thanks to all that made it happen, was nice to see faces old and new, see you all next year  Cool
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 0:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble-07 wrote:
About 30 miles north of Inverness

Tain, Highland, to Glossop, Derbyshire, to Northwich, Cheshire (new tyres) to Glossop to Burscough, Lancs  (collect son for BB15) to Glossop to Holmfirth, Lancs (family meal) to Glossop to Frickley to Glossop to Tain

1090 miles excluding the running about at Frickley  Shocked
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the old days, at motorbike rallies, a prize was always awarded to the person who rode the farthest....you would have won hands down!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: