4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

extreme electrical weidness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batpooh

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 14:40    Post subject: extreme electrical weidness Reply with quote

hi all this appears to be a good active group Very Happy

found the site via google trying to locate some wiring diagrams for my 95 monterey 3.1 turbo diesel long lwb LTD

i'll cut straight to the chase Wink i'm after some wiring diagrams for this as i have been experiencing some problems Mad

the abs light came on while driving at the same time the fuse blew on the indicators being a bit puturbed i pulled over to see if anything obvious was about to burst into flames i found nothing but the blown indicator fuse, went to restart the car but no starter motor recheck fuses and the starter fuse was blown??? now being wise Wink i had pulled over next to a petrol station so went and bought some fuses and replaced the starter fuse and indicators all worked and drove home with the abs lamp still up since then no more blown fuses but no electric windows and still have abs lamp up

any ideas have looked generaly under bonet and dash for any melted clumps of wiring but nothing obvious but to be honest theirs so much wiring under the dash i cant see the woods for the trees Shocked

the only way of sorting this lot is to work my way through each circuit hopfuly finding the souce of the problem along the way and for this i need a wiring diagram to stand any chance

keep up the good work you all and enjoy

yours hopfully stuart
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 14:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

the electric windows also have a circuit breaker it's in the where all the fuses are inside the car look just above the top row of fuses and you should see a small red button just push it in and they should work again
Batpooh

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

already worked this out but not the problem (not tripped) and circuit is live cos the sun roof still works 8)

stuart
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

have they all stopped working totally?
Batpooh

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup
jonkem

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Batpooh.
I have sent you a link to download the manuals with wiring diagrams in. Favourite wiring prob is alongside the gearbox, means getting down & dirty to find it Laughing
Throw away all your standard thoughts about vehicle wiring when you are looking at Troopers Exclamation
2000 Astra Estate (work)
2006 VXR Astra
MK1 SR Nova
Batpooh

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that jonkem excelent link
Very Happy

main problem now is that i'm overloaded with info Shocked

i have four manuals the 1st has approxamatly 11798 pages Confused

anyidea where i should be looking Rolling Eyes my brain is suffering with isuzu overload Twisted Evil Mr. Green

ps just love some of the spelling Embarassed just noticed my spelling of weirdness on the subject title but you all know what i meant i'm blaming it on the wine Razz

cheers all who are watching i will report when i figure it out !!!!!!!!!!

ps i'm a bit of a biker if anybody else is in my area give me a mail i do down and dirty on 4 as well as two wheels 8)

cheers stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: