All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Head gasket ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keefa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 22:44    Post subject: Head gasket ? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I have a SWB 2.6 petrol trooper (1990) which i love. small problem though, I pulled up yesterday on my drive after a shortish trip and lots of grey smoke comming out of the exhaust and running very lumpy on 3 pots. This morning, it started ok (on 3 again) so I disconected each plug in turn, whilst running to see which one....No 3 not firing. so I whip out the plug and disconect the Distributer and turn her over, and lots of watery stuff comming out plug hole...hmmm
oil doesnt seem creamy at all under filler cap or dip stick even for a high millage engine.(110K miles)
What is the concensus...I am able to change a head gasket ok but am wondering if it could realistically be this ?
ANY help please from someone with better knowledge than me !!!!!!!!
Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 22:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

charlie cope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep sorry but this is definitely a head gasket.
It will have blown between the water jacket and the combustion chamber
so won't get neer the oil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: