2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4 x 4 play days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niceone

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 21:51    Post subject: 4 x 4 play days Reply with quote

Does anyone in the Worcestershire/Warwickshire/West Midlands area play at any of the local 4X4 days? The sort of "pay £30 and play" all day at various levels?
We can't let these Landy owners have all the fun, can we? They meet up to talk about how many times they have broken down, my sons have a series 1 & 3, we could just enjoy!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 21:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Paul.K

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 23:38    Post subject: 4x4 play days Reply with quote

Hi niceone, have a look at www.tv4x4.co.uk The club hires the venue you pays your money part of it goes to the MSA for insurance. We have an event once a month normally last Sunday. You will find something for every one, be you a shiney long wheel base or a total off roader. People come from as far a field as Dorset and East Anglia and say it was well worth it.
Regards Paul.K
Paul Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or does that link not work?
Lossie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, its not you, that link no worky. Even if you take out the erroneous "The" from the addy...
ethel610

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, i tried it as well, nothing!!!!!!!!!
Paul.K

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 19:57    Post subject: www.tv4x4.co.uk Reply with quote

Hi all sorry about the dodgy "The" bit. Embarassed but the address is www.tv4x4.co.uk. The link is now working, I have tried it, good luck Very Happy
Niceone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to get through, although it kept messing about with Java. Avon Dassett is not too far away for me, but I will try and get to another one.
Thanks for your help.
Paul.K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:45    Post subject: 4x4 play days Reply with quote

Hi there, we have a very special meeting at the end of this month. We will be opening a brand new "virgin" venue near Reading. There will be plenty there for everyone. Challenging stuff for the more hard-core and non damaging for the shiney lwb's. Hope to see you there, we don't get enough Troopers at our meetings where the emphasis is on FUN Laughing . All the details and directions are on the web-site. Hope to see you there.
Regards p.s it takes us about 1 1/2hours to get to Avon Dasset towing from Reading
Very Happy
MONTYMON

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Try this site www.4x4funday.com

A local 4x4 funday meet in the midlands.

Not been yet need to pluck up the courage Embarassed

Niceone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may try the Wildmoor, Bromsgrove Funday on Sunday the 29th as it is not far from me. If not then the Aston Cantlow in October.
See you there if you can make it.
In the words of the Fast Show "Lets off-road" Rolling Eyes
Lutino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, another Redditch Trooper owner... I've only owned mine for just over 4 months. My first foray into the pleasures of being a 4x4 owner. As yet I haven't had the nerve to take mine off road, as I use it for work.... and as my boss says, "You can't get to work? Your P45 is in the post." Such an understanding guy. I think *beep* wrote a book about him. Also being an old trooper over 200,000 on the clock I need to overhault it before I even attempt the off road stuff, even the tame stuff. I might go and drive it over a grass verge, am I being too daring? I have to replace a broken rear spring and do some welding on it. Thankfully I bought another trooper for spares, unfortunately a petrol one. So I'm sort of alright for some of the mechanical parts. The engine, gearbox and axles will be sold. I did go through a puddle the other day and had to check that bits hadn't fallen off. Thankfully everything was fine. I might go to the Wildmoor on the 29th, just to have a look. It would be nice to see other trooper owners, and they can have a laugh at mine. Laughing
Niceone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short of a major change of plans I am going to the Aston Cantlow funday this Sunday. See you there if any body else makes it, if not i'll let you know how I get on.
Niceone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good day out. You can just choose where you go and leave the big mud hole to the Landies.
The LWB Trooper Bighorn performed very well, never got stuck, anywhere. Even my 2 sons, who have series 1 & 3 Landies admited it didn't do bad.
The site got muddier as the day went on due to everybody ploughing through the puddles although it didn't rain.
It was arranged by www.4x4funday.co.uk at Aston Cantlow.
Well worth £30.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: