QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

HOLY SILVER STUFF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE QUIET ONE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 19:20    Post subject: HOLY SILVER STUFF Reply with quote

this was in the bottom off the auto transmition sump stuck to the magnet it was like a silver cream at first i  thought it was some sort off grease but on closer inspection it was a very fine metal flakes ? strange looking stuff and a pig to clean
well ive cleaned big filter and changed oil and cleaned magnet and sump see how that works  Smile

mk1 2.8 ex skippy
mu 3.1 xs turbo
bendy bus
SCUM RUN 2010
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 19:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Crosses fingers for Four B  Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

grandad said that the gray silt is ok. I had the same too.
eithan h

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep it's just a build up of minute particles that come off all the bits inside, as long as there are no major lumps then don't worry
THE QUIET ONE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO LUMPS  
im trying to sort out a problem i thought i had but its back and im getting rather peeved
its whineing and when u put it it 2 d and put ur foot down it wines and then nothing the revs go through the roof no kick down i have to go up the gears like a manul and when it hits a hill etc for get it better off pushing it  etc
cleaned filter new oil dex 3
but if i tickel it it goes like sht of a shovel  on the flat had 93 out off it with out realising it need to find wot other gearboxes r the same as the trooper any ideas lads and lasses  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad
my number 07916247322

mk1 2.8 ex skippy
mu 3.1 xs turbo
bendy bus
SCUM RUN 2010
brains

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 23:48    Post subject: HOLY SILVER STUFF Reply with quote

not having much luck with your motor are you m8 .
ok i dont know much about auto's but i think it might be the torque converter playing up , but if you are going to put another box in i would ditch the auto and put a manual in , they are alot less trouble.oh i just thought has it got a selector cable , if it has it might be the adjustment is out Question
siweb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandads back today/tomoz spike, send him a pm he'll put you in the right direction
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: