4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Electric aireal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonathans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 15:52    Post subject: Electric aireal Reply with quote

Hi guys first post so be gentle!!
I have a 1994 3.1 Bighorn and i need help please.
The airial was broken off yesterday.
I then in my wisdom decided to cut the wire inside and then stuff the remaining part of the airial inside the hole . Stupid i know but just a patch repair untill i can get it sorted in the new year.
However when i tried to play a CD, the airial motor starts wirring and trying to raise the broken unit. This is not a problem untill you switch the ignition off and it keeps going !!!!!!!
I have temporarily sorted it by taking the fuse out but this disables the clock.
Can anybody tell me how to disable the power to the airial.
HELP !!!
I have very limited knoledge on cars and funds are a bit limited so expensive auto electritians are out of the question.
Jonathan
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 15:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

brains

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 22:25    Post subject: Electric aireal Reply with quote

a new arial will set you back about 35 quid from your local motor factor then fitting it to the mountings on the car but in the meen time pull the plug on the arial for now buy removing the panal and find the plug leading from the motor honist its that easy .
brian
jonathans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brian I will try it and let you know how things go . Regards Jonathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: