4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Removing the radio from a 1996 Trooper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacob.burgess

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 15:26    Post subject: Removing the radio from a 1996 Trooper Reply with quote

I have recently bought a 1996 3 door Trooper and want to upgrade the radio (for one that works!) however I can't remove the factory issued one at all. Any advice?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 15:26    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gazgsi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 23:52    Post subject: removing stereo Reply with quote

Hello you need to take the Surround off that covers around the stereo and clocks it is about 10 screws than pull it off, tip though lower the steering wheel this will make it easier, but once you have got it off your in for a whole lot of fun if it is like mine. I got that far and now I am stuck on the wiring hope   this helps.
Jacob.burgess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great, thanks for your help! I'm gonna give it a try later today, I bought a connector cable off the net that will hopefully link up my new cd player with the car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: