Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

3.1d turbo control box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shayne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 21:02    Post subject: 3.1d turbo control box Reply with quote

Hi there I have just aquired my 93 bighorn lotus and there is a turbo control panel (that what it says on it ) it looks good when i switch it on and i get lots of different numbers in green and a green amber or red led bar the only thing i've worked out what to do with it is to allow the engine to run for a predetermined time after i switch off the engine I presume this has something to do with cooling the turbo after a run so if anyone knows how to use these controls I would greatly appreciate it as i dont want to break anything
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 21:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

garyq

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a turbo timer. the controls differ from model to the next. i wired mine so it may not apply to you but basically you set the length of time you want the engine to idle before it automatically turns off and after that you turn off the engine and the timer starts to wind down. it will kill the motor upon reaching 0 seconds. hope this helps:)
CreationBlue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shayne

I too have a turbo timer, 'on' 'off' and 3 'minute' buttons in red/green. Literally switch to however many minutes u want engine to run for after you switch off and it does the rest. Very strange as u walk away, still getting used to mine Laughing

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: