4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

fault codes/reset codes trooper bighorn

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbo1964

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that someone would crack onto that one - well done shaun ! . Ok whats the 5 most important things to look for then when i'm going to get another trooper - just in case i'm not looking in the right areas . i mean if the missus went it would be colour , interior smell , nice radio , mirrors behind the sunvisor - know what i mean . The amount of times i've found cars to buy only to be told - wrong colour - must be blue !!
i dont know . anyway hi to ya all .
cheers jim
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

lotustower

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a DIY leather interior - what colour, Fresian, Jersey or Aberdeen and a free set of horns just incase? Plus some steak for the bbq!!
jimbo1964

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good ! - sounds a bit messy though
jim
jon willy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JIM...
.... Do you think you are going to get a credible answer now that you have everyones tongue hanging out. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jon.
jimbo1964

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

now look chaps , the response i got from my fault code problem was magnificent and worthy of professionals at there highest standard . however , since the mention of alcohol came about it would appear i have been conversing with a gang of alcoholics and the professional level has slipped substantially . Now i can put your names forward to the samaritans if your that far gone or i have heard that there maybe an Isuzu owners club rehab forum on its way . Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink
lotustower

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be silly, make sure it c***s on the Landy next door first!

A CEO I wroked with had a very strong vege family and they would not let him have leather in the car, I suggested he had it anyway as it was more environmentally friendly and it came from a vege! You can't get better than vege leather!
jon willy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on LADS its all over to JIM'S

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1806

Wink Wink Wink
jimbo1964

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veggie leather ......hmmm .you could be onto something . maybe i should have posted a wanted ad for that also just in case theres some about .seeing as i've had no response from my other ad .
A while bak we were camping down in dorset and i done the mandatory bacon and eggs in the morning for all of us only to find that a friends wife was strictly veggie . she brought her own sausages and various other bits and pieces for us to cook . It wasnt til we'd all finished eating i opened the fridge for some milk for a brew only to see all her stuff still there and her tucking into walls best beef and porkers ,telling all who'd listen the benefits of going veggie . I didnt want to say anything but over the next few days it was such a windup - when they left i gave her back all her food - never seen either of em since. morale of the story if there is one is : never trust a woman who wont put your meat in her mouth !
jon willy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim me Boy!! ......... were's your MORALS gone ....... This is a family site.

But I totally agree with you Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink
Jon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: