All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Amazed..........I was

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jurrasic1412

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38    Post subject: Amazed..........I was Reply with quote

Renewal time this week,,worst possible time really,,after being made redundant etc but hey ho,,nothing in life is easy is it...

So Zurich who I was with,,quoted me 490ish to carry on with policy as it is,,,,thats with another years no claims,no endorsements etc etc....

so checking with confused.com,,I recieved 20+ qoutes thaat were all cheaper than zurich,,the cheapest and strangely the best policy package was with The Post Office,,full cover including green card for 90 days etc etc,,full RAC breakdown and 180+ CHEAPER than Zurich,,,,,,,

Give the Post Office a try,,
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Peter Bonnell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just changed from NFU ( £500 ) to Adrian Flux ( £300 ) for the same cover  Shocked I'll give the post office a call next year though
mutlley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 14:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

just swapped mine to post office. fully comp. £211. down from £360 which was with budget insurance.with the saving was able to insure my little matiz for £140.

pays to shop around.
jurrasic1412

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Bonnell wrote:
I've just changed from NFU ( £500 ) to Adrian Flux ( £300 ) for the same cover  Shocked I'll give the post office a call next year though

Fluxy quoted more than zurich for me,,,apologised to me cos he could nt find anything cheaper.........
auto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was with 2gether for the shogun, just changed it to the trooper -same price- and was shocked to find a reasonable admin fee of £15! Usually insurance companies charge 50 odd!

It does pay to shop around though, as quotes can differ every year vastly!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: