All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

GM. Confirm structural issues with Chassis.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul V

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 23:03    Post subject: GM. Confirm structural issues with Chassis. Reply with quote

Hi folks..the plot thickens..GM NZ now confirms the existance of documents originating from Isuzu warning of "structural issues" with the Chassis of some models of Isuzu..They are currently claiming that it only affected vehicles built for their Japanese Domestic Market..

It begs the question. How they could only have a structural fault in the "chassis" that could be so market specific?..you can't tell me that they built a special chassis devoid of this potential fault for their export markets.

So here we go the gloves are now off.. and i'm going in for the real story, they GM. now claim the briefing notes(recall notice) is in Japanese and can't provide me with any details. (What a load of bollox.)

Have any of you got access to any web sites that might list recalls from Isuzu.. I want all the facts and intend to see this matter through to the end..

A mildly annoyed KIWI.

Paul Vahry

Have a safe Christmas

Paul Vahry
New Zealand
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 23:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jocten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 0:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Hello Paul,
If this is affecting any Isuzu customer be they Japanese, Thiawanese, Aussienese or even Jockanese, then bring it on pal. If it is a product/material defect, then it needs sorting. The best of luck, (you will need it) Jock. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: