4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hammonds at halesworth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
farmer trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 20:33    Post subject: Hammonds at halesworth Reply with quote

Just had my injectors done by Hammonds at Halesworth. They were excellent. Helpful and courteous. Had made sure when I brought my trooper that it had, had its recall work done on the injectors-which it had. 19 months into ownership and it started misfiring and running like a bag of *beep*! Got it to Hammonds (who arn't my closest dealer). They plugged it in, came up with injectors-which is what we had all guessed at. Thought here we go, got to fork out mega bucks for injectors. But apparently not-they have just started doing recalls of recalls on the injectors. Apparently they are now being manufactured by someone else. Original manufacturer has been taken to court by isuzu apparently. Mine only the 3 rd trooper they have done with these new injectors. Isuzu uk ok'ed the work very quickly but did take isuzu japan 4 days to give it final say so. Hammonds kept me informed at all times about this. Seems they have quite a good working relationship with there isuzu rep who it would appear gets things done. Anyhow work done, runs sweet as ever-pulls like a train and they had even given the beast a valet!! No mean feat when it spends most of its time as a farm truck!?!  Told me there is 12 month warrenty with the injectors and if I like 11 and half months in, can come back and get it checked.
Only problem I had was no courteousy vehicle. But 2 were out on long term loan and the other was an old 3.1 commercial that they had been trying to get back for a week because their range rover was fixed!! Hmmm think I know what I would rather drive............the trooper!!
Anyhow hope this helps somebody somewhere.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 20:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: