All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

cooling system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
next35

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:06    Post subject: cooling system Reply with quote

Hi I have an Isuzu Trooper SWB 3.1TD.
After a leak in my rad and trying to fix it with rad sealer I had it recored. Since putting it back everytime i turn the engine off it bubbles up in the header tank, i changed the thermostat and rad cap recently, but now it blows hot air only when driving, this also goes cold sometimes whilst driving, and always cools down on idle, any ideas.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

charlie cope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but it sounds like a head gasket on the way out
next35

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Just a quick thanks to you Charlie, you were right it was the head gasket, i have just changed it, had the head skimmed and new valve seals, it was a bit hard to start straight after the rebuild but drove home lovely yesterday. Thanks again

Next35
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: