4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Maxium boost pressure 3.1 diesel

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blownoiler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind an x5 for the long fast trips interstate, but those kinds of trips usually result in speeding fines and license points loss, the trooper/bighorn/jackaroo is a blessing in disguise! And yes, these 25C. days are a bit hard to take...ahem,cough cough! often we have to drink copious amounts of cold beer to keep cool, it's a tough gig!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Blownoiler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just attempted to edit my last post, apparently thats not allowed here....all I was going to add was that I do drive offroad, in fact I have a rule that states "one should be able to hold a full glass of wine without spilling any when off roading"
little trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is a blast from the past, might as well update seeing as the thread has been resurrected ! The old girl has 87.k on her now and has been running extra boost for the last 3-4 years.

I've had no problems ever with the old girl.  Very Happy

It pulls like a train and mpg is not much worse if any to how it was before I modded her.
rich31td

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blownoiler wrote:
I just attempted to edit my last post, apparently thats not allowed here....all I was going to add was that I do drive offroad, in fact I have a rule that states "one should be able to hold a full glass of wine without spilling any when off roading"

The rule I try and follow is, "drive as slow as possible, as fast as necessary". Doesn't always work out like that though Smile.
modelwise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 18:42    Post subject: Can you help Reply with quote

Blownoiler wrote:
Mine ran 12 pounds of boost when I got it, I wound it up to 19 for a few weeks, then settled back to 12 because it's now summer here and I dont want to overheat the engine on the first 100f day

Can you possibly tell me how to fit boost gauge to isuzu bighorn I have a 1995 isuzu bighorn 3.1 td
When I bought it guy had started few jobs but never finished I'd be grateful for any information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: