All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Schutz gun for paint?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Non-Isuzu technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeffH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 15:14    Post subject: Schutz gun for paint? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I bought a Schutz sprayer from rust.co.uk (really good one too) to uderseal the Trooper. Now, I need to spray our Dutch barn roof with black machinery enamel and was wondering if anyone has used one of these guns to spray paint. A normal spraygun loses %50 in overspray up there and I'm not so sure an HVLP gun will be any better in the volume / coverage stakes but I do remember the amount of Dinitrol the Schutz gun was able to spray was quite impressive and no misting or overspray.

Other than that, can anyone suggest another method or tool?(not brush, been there, too dangerous carrying can and brush and takes tooooo long)

Any help gratefully recieved.

Regards, Jeff.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 15:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Philp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of these assuming its corrigated.

http://www.redboxhardware.com.au/index.aspx?page=products&catid=8&scid=131&gid=746

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
Philp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should have said corrugated!

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
JeffH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, never thought there even was something like that  Very Happy

It's an option I suppose, maybe with one of those paint stick things that you fill the tube with paint and it squeezes out through the roller.

Cheers Phil  Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Non-Isuzu technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: