4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Pay and Play 03/07/05 Nr Reading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul.K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 16:48    Post subject: Pay and Play 03/07/05 Nr Reading Reply with quote

Hi there, Thames Valley 4x4 club are hosting a pay and play day at Oxley Shaw near Reading on 3rd July. It is a gentle site not too much water and not too much mud unless you are looking for it. All details and maps on www.tv4x4.co.uk
Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 16:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Paul.K

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I am surprised and disapointed that none of you Trooper owners managed the trip to Oxley Shaw. A brilliant day was had by all so I am afraid it was your loss. We had a blinged up Pajero/Shogun there and he had a good time plus a number of Range Rovers so I am sure Troopers could have done all they did and more without any damage. Have a look at the pics on the forum, subject Oxley Shaw, there will be some on muddy pics soon. We will be at Brick Kiln Farm next month which isn't the best site for Troopers but returning to Oxley Shaw in September, I can't recomend it highly enough. One life and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: