All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

tesco BOGOF

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rallymarshall

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 19:57    Post subject: tesco BOGOF Reply with quote

tesco are doing 3 litre of svo for £2.52 but it buy 1 get 1 free so works out 42p litre
only thing is, is finding a tesco that got some, just been to wrexham and they  out Rolling Eyes

65 vauxhall mokka 1.6cdti 4x4 se
66 vauxhall corsa vxr
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 19:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

craig8661

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i was in the other day it was buy 2 3 liter tubs for £5 we was buying it the other month for the grand vitara not brought any for the trooper yet

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon that everyone is cooking with best dripping! There's no cooking oil to be had, it's all in someones fuel tank! Very Happy  Very Happy
rallymarshall

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mrs went to a tesco by chester yesterday and the shelves were full, only no buy 1 get 1 free offer on Rolling Eyes

66 vauxhall corsa vxr
craig8661

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i work in asda now so if i see any good deals on in veg oil i will let you kno the new store opens 7th june but im placed in anouther local store.
has any one tried any in the 3 liter trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig8661 wrote:
well i work in asda now so if i see any good deals on in veg oil i will let you kno the new store opens 7th june but im placed in anouther local store.
has any one tried any in the 3 liter trooper

mine runs quite happy on veg, i only use rapeseed oil though, i tend to run 70%diesel and 30%svo

66 vauxhall corsa vxr
craig8661

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats sounding good to me will start getting it soon tesco at min are doing the 3 one liter bottles for £2.50 or at min in asda there doing 3 liter bottles 2 for £5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 20:01    Post subject: veg oil Reply with quote

Hi everyone, ive only just joined this site. today i picked up my isuzu trooper big horn. 1996 on log book. 3.1 diesel engine fitted. while having a look around this site i came across a thread on using veg oil. can i just pour it straight into my fuel tank, and how much can i add to the diesel. is there any make i should avoid. if its iffy then i would rather avoid it as i can not afford any problems. also i need to top up the engine oil. i will buy from Morrisons or Halfords. im getting very confused because many people on here have different views on what oil to use. some say 10/40. some say semi synthetic ???? your views please. cheers Andy.  Confused
DYLAN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil for the 3.1 is 10/40 semi synth Wink

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
volksjim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 21:18    Post subject: Re: veg oil Reply with quote

trooper96 wrote:
Hi everyone, ive only just joined this site. today i picked up my isuzu trooper big horn. 1996 on log book. 3.1 diesel engine fitted. while having a look around this site i came across a thread on using veg oil. can i just pour it straight into my fuel tank, and how much can i add to the diesel. is there any make i should avoid. if its iffy then i would rather avoid it as i can not afford any problems. also i need to top up the engine oil. i will buy from Morrisons or Halfords. im getting very confused because many people on here have different views on what oil to use. some say 10/40. some say semi synthetic ???? your views please. cheers Andy.  Confused

wouldn't recomend using veg oil in the winter mate..i use pure veg oil when the temp is 10oc min any less and it's back to the rip off pumps Rolling Eyes
richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 21:36    Post subject: Re: veg oil Reply with quote

volksjim wrote:
trooper96 wrote:

wouldn't recomend using veg oil in the winter mate..i use pure veg oil when the temp is 10oc min any less and it's back to the rip off pumps Rolling Eyes

deffo not few mates have had strait derv waxing up in these low temps at the mo
trooper96

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 23:00    Post subject: veg oil Reply with quote

thanks for the replys. what i was thinking of doing was sticking the odd 6 litres in with about £20 or so of diesel. not 50/50 like some are doing. and only doing this  every now and again. what do you think??
volksjim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 20:34    Post subject: Re: veg oil Reply with quote

trooper96 wrote:
thanks for the replys. what i was thinking of doing was sticking the odd 6 litres in with about £20 or so of diesel. not 50/50 like some are doing. and only doing this  every now and again. what do you think??

just be prepared for the urge to buy a bag of chips Laughing
trooper96

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
chrishewett

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using 25% wvo with no problems. It has been -12 at night here.
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: