Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

A Day out -

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

X66DAG wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
X66DAG wrote:
sounds like an awesome day if lot a little to brutal for my shinny. Laughing

Get shares In "T-Cut" and DentsRus and you'll get your money back... Very Happy

How's the hoof Dave... Question

the growly 1 indoors would break me other leg if I brought the truck back all dented Rolling Eyes

As for the leg that is.....it well on the mend hoping to be back in work by the end of november, just as the
building sites are get cold and wet Rolling Eyes

Pleased the hoof is on the mend... thumbleft
Now tother subject.... hmmm
1) Take it out,dent it and take the consequences like a man........Nah....other leg broke....
2) As above but Josh was piloting.....Nah...unfair and same result re other leg...
3)Buy Mrs Dave something to avert her attention from the Troop,ie Budgerigar,Range Rover Sport,Curry,Hampster........Nah same result re leg.
4)Take it out dent it and blame it on me....Nah..I end up mit broken leg....
5)  Idea .....Buy cheap older 3.1 hide it n ride it.......Nah if found out D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Okey Dokay,only one solution.....Get Mrs Dave interested in offroading,mild laning etc,get Mrs "D" to put the first ding in it (hide mirth etc plenty of "its only a car it dosn't matter") and youv'e cracked it....Awwwaaaayyyy ya go....Simples......Very Happy
Take Care Mate...

Ps ...DO NOT tell Mrs "D" about this otherwise she'll be on me case like half of POCUK.... Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

The Laird

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only agree! Laughing  Laughing
Gribble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad fun was had by all and it will come round again soon  but  possibly  split into -  keep it tidy  motors  and  - I want to do THAT  lane  kinda stuff .

You will be pleased to know that a certain local modded lawn rover did his diff going up where robbo popped his window and none of them did the A3 is shut so  move the cones thing , seems they went home early  Smile

Sadly lack of pics due to me forgetting camera and rest of the team busy driving !

We didn't do the lane with the wood step  and axle twisters in  Gary as its flooded  Very Happy  Like door high  but I  will try   it in the week  Cool
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Again.... Cool
markymoan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt even know there was lanes darn sarf  Shocked
Thats another for the to do list  Cool
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:
gary820 wrote:
Where's the pics?  Laughing  
Which lane did you do the window on?  I did both 1/4 panels on one lane when I was down there!

Had a cam with me ,but was a little pre-occupied trying to keep 4 on the floor to use it...  Embarassed

Not sure  I lost track after No 15      Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bloody good day out tho   thumbleft

I know water lane was really knarly with some steep side slopes, thats where I did both 1/4 panels, bent the roof rack and knocked the snorkel top off!! great fun  Twisted Evil  Tbh i'm glad I did them in the shed, it's not the stuff I plan on doing in the new one, i'm gonna try keep this one a bit straighter!
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:
X66DAG wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
X66DAG wrote:

the growly 1 indoors would break me other leg if I brought the truck back all dented Rolling Eyes

As for the leg that is.....it well on the mend hoping to be back in work by the end of november, just as the

1) Take it out,dent it and take the consequences like a man........Nah....other leg broke....
2) As above but Josh was piloting.....Nah...unfair and same result re other leg...
3)Buy Mrs Dave something to avert her attention from the Troop,ie Budgerigar,Range Rover Sport,Curry,Hampster........Nah same result re leg.
5)  Idea .....Buy cheap older 3.1 hide it n ride it.......Nah if found out D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Okey Dokay,only one solution.....Get Mrs Dave interested in offroading,mild laning etc,get Mrs "D" to put the first ding in it (hide mirth etc plenty of "its only a car it dosn't matter") and youv'e cracked it....Awwwaaaayyyy ya go....Simples......Very Happy
Take Care Mate...

Ps ...DO NOT tell Mrs "D" about this otherwise she'll be on me case like half of POCUK.... Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing much food for thought their mate, however the plan had been to save up an buy an old truck this year
but that will have to wait Rolling Eyes, and I have to ask what was breaking into your trucks and did it nick any thing Shocked

David ltm47
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary820 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
gary820 wrote:
Where's the pics?  Laughing  
Which lane did you do the window on?  I did both 1/4 panels on one lane when I was down there!

Had a cam with me ,but was a little pre-occupied trying to keep 4 on the floor to use it...  Embarassed

Not sure  I lost track after No 15      Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bloody good day out tho   thumbleft

I know water lane was really knarly with some steep side slopes, thats where I did both 1/4 panels, bent the roof rack and knocked the snorkel top off!! great fun  Twisted Evil  Tbh i'm glad I did them in the shed, it's not the stuff I plan on doing in the new one, i'm gonna try keep this one a bit straighter!

Are we talking about the same lane Gary ?  Very interesting tho,and Mr "G" pointed out the hazards and step etc...So I was prepared for damage,Sodeths law it was glass  Rolling Eyes ...Had a good look at the truck today and damage in the strike area is minimal and no panel damage,so actually I'm well chuffed  Very Happy
It was good to test my truck on ground like that,and I'm pleased that the suspension mods proved themselves,tho there is more to do now its been really tested  Evil or Very Mad
Twister would have loved it....  Smile
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

X66DAG wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
X66DAG wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:
X66DAG wrote:

Take Care Mate...

Laughing  Laughing much food for thought their mate, however the plan had been to save up an buy an old truck this year
but that will have to wait Rolling Eyes, and I have to ask what was breaking into your trucks and did it nick any thing Shocked

Twas a Hampshire Tree Ferble    albino    (They hide on steep banks and wait till you lean on them   Shocked  )  The JRT did its job handsomely to prevent ingress and theft,by staying fully asleep thru the course of the operation...... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Gribble

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was some mushes with  pajeros chucking rocks at you   cussing  but I might have been mistaken   Smile
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:

Are we talking about the same lane Gary ?  Very interesting tho,and Mr "G" pointed out the hazards and step etc...So I was prepared for damage,Sodeths law it was glass  Rolling Eyes ...Had a good look at the truck today and damage in the strike area is minimal and no panel damage,so actually I'm well chuffed  Very Happy
It was good to test my truck on ground like that,and I'm pleased that the suspension mods proved themselves,tho there is more to do now its been really tested  Evil or Very Mad
Twister would have loved it....  Smile

I think a different lane, either way I know some of those lanes are strictly not for shineys! Good to see hear your mods are working for you.
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gribble wrote:
I thought it was some mushes with  pajeros chucking rocks at you   cussing  but I might have been mistaken   Smile

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

David ltm47
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gribble wrote:

LMFAO....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: