QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Beware Low Flying Troopers at Oxley Shaw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul.K

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:36    Post subject: Beware Low Flying Troopers at Oxley Shaw Reply with quote

Hi there, did you know that Troopers can fly? Well mine was yesterday. You might have heard me banging on about my off roading vehicle being a Suzuki Samurai, light , short wheel base, power to weight ratio about right but none of that is of any use to you when the clutch is shot. So Trooper to the rescue. I have some new/second hand all terrains so I had to try them out now didn't I? Another one of our club memebers has a "new" Isuzu pick up, 2.8td engine but with an even longer wheel base than my LWB Trooper, anyway he was had it flying out of the bombhole at Oxley Shaw with some serious air under his front wheels. Well I am not one to be out done, we ended up getting more and more air under our wheels, flat out second gear low box with a good run up Twisted Evil You won't be surprised to know that Land Rovers had been blowing diffs/ cv joints/ shafts when my Trooper and the pick up remained unscathed. I will try and get some pics on this web site, if not all can be seen on www.tv4x4.co.uk Should be on there by the end of this week and a video soon afterwards.
Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

LuckyTrucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, have a look at this, hope it works
www.lines-family.com/gallery/MainFrameSet.php
Page 2 bottom line 3rd and 4th thumb nail
Many thanks to Martin Lines the photographer, he didn't even flinch, What a hero
Cheers
The PIG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have given that some welly,
Any damage to it???
LuckyTrucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, no mate, dragged the club trailer way from the site and ccame to work in it today. Indestructable Isuzu Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: