4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

for northern Ireland people Downey's in netownards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig8661

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 19:16    Post subject: for northern Ireland people Downey's in netownards Reply with quote

have to say fantastic service from them trooper is running a dream.
they did the injectors the sleeves and the loom from the multi plug to the injectors.
only charge was £15 for antifreeze.
and £15 for a mini valet trooper is looking like brand new they even took the wheels of and sprayed the brake calipers.

i think its good to give credit to dealers as often there is a list of bad service and never really anything said when service is good.

difference already noticed in trooper is smoother acceleration still has the od random misfire but very rare now.

if you live in n.i and have recall work needed its well worth traveling to them they have the trooper for 48 hours and everything is sorted.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 19:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hill farmer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry these guys are no longer agents for isuzu as regards recall work.
bazza2541

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eakin Brothers in Claudy gets my vote.
craig8661

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

eakin never got back to me for mine have to say i dont worry about these engines now as i scrapped mine due to costs of running and also it not running right after as it was putting diesel into the oil and i was told it was my problem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have mine in with eaken at moment with injector recall work its all completed but shes of a cylinder and hes doing his best to get an engine out of it for me but he doesnt think their is much chance.i rang( im) myself only to listen to a smart ass giving me lip . i cant believe he said an isuzu with 80.000 miles was only scrap at the end of its life' after i have read all the great reports on here about what im have done for high milage troopers without  service history i am totally discussed with their attitude toward my trooper when it is no different to any of the ones that they repaired . maybe this is a thing they have about northern ireland registered troopers i sure hope im wrong .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: