2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Volvo V70 T5 Rear (6&7th) seats.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Non-Isuzu technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:12    Post subject: Volvo V70 T5 Rear (6&7th) seats. Reply with quote

Is anyone here able to tell me if the mounting points for the 6th and 7th seats are inbuilt to this car? Hubby wants an estate car, mainly to lug his fishing gear about, but on the off chance the troop goes wrong, we have a back up car. (As much as I try, I can't squish 6 of us into my beloved Sierra).
He's looking at buying a 5 seater and converting to 7. He hasn't yet been able to find a T5 with 7 seats.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

The Laird

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure that Volvo did it with the ford based Volvos.  As fer as I know it was only available on the
740s and 940s labeled the 'Wentworth'.  The non 'Wentworth' 940s had all the mounting points for the rear facing seats
including the seatbelt anchor points.   The seats from one of these are like hens teath though.
The alternative is a people mover. Renault espasse or such like.
mia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just the T5? We've seen a few V70's with 7 seats, i.e. SE, CD and Classic, but him indoors wants the T5 Turbo.  Rolling Eyes
The Laird

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wanted a T5R. Laughing   I would have made it look like a V70!
mia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Laird wrote:
I always wanted a T5R. Laughing   I would have made it look like a V70!

More of an Old Ford kinda girl!  Laughing

However, as old fords aren't built for carrying 4 kids, and OH won't buy another Trooper, (he hates mine) and neither of us like MPV's AND I already have 2 cars and he has none, I kinda have to go with him on this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Non-Isuzu technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: