Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Misfire and power loss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peds55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 14:26    Post subject: Misfire and power loss Reply with quote

I was out in my Trooper 3.0Td today when I noticed that I needed to get some fuel. When I pulled in at the garage there was no regular diesel so I put half a tank of Ultimate diesel in. After about 15 miles the car developed a misfire and has a substatial loss in power as a result. Thinking that it could be down to the fuel, I stopped at the next garage and filled the tank with regular diesel to dilute the other fuel that I had just put in. I then turned round and drove the 25 miles back home with no change at all. The power loss is so great that I cant even get the car in 5th gear! Could this be down to a dodgy batch of fuel or is it something much more expensive?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 14:26    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

kbekl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be that the ultimate has cleaned the tank as little and put a load of *beep* in your filter

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: