4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

MOT TIME FOR MY MK1 TROOPER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The PIG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 21:17    Post subject: MOT TIME FOR MY MK1 TROOPER Reply with quote

Only inherited this 1 of my dad few weeks back, and it that time I have clocked up 7,000 miles but the mileage is still low on the old girl.
It has hardly any rust this one, the only problem is the front bumper is rusty, had my exhaust system changed today, so I am pretty confident it will pass, if not just chuck in to the garage and get it all repaired,

So in she goes tomorrow, will let you know her result, it will be a Pass,my old MK1(that i sadly lost earlier this year in Belorus in an accident) I had since new in 1991 and it never failed an MOT
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 21:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jon willy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope it goes OK Jack.... This is were the vodka and fags may have come in handy Wink Wink Wink

Its all computerised now direct to DVLA not the 14 bob it used to be and another shiling if it passed. Crying or Very sad

Jon.
The PIG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuckyTrucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jack, congatulations on your pass, are you going to come down to Brick Kiln Farm near Alton Hampshire on 06/11/05. Alton is 9 miles south of Basingstoke so a quick blast down the M3 and you should be with us without to much difficulty. All maps and details to found on www.tv4x4.co.uk All the best.
The PIG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weren't planning on staying long as I have plans, but now you've put that into my head, I might, Was going to go home on Thursday and drive straight to Kirov meet my mate and his Cherokee and then straight to Finland with both vehicles. Will let you know Monday,
jon willy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PIG wrote:
SHE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you didn't have to resort to the Vodka and Fags then Jack Wink Wink Wink

Jon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: