All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Warning ! Picture shows a non Isuzu 4x4 .

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bit of flex ..... little bit more work Mr G and you'll have it flexing like my mates 90  Wink

got mine flexed a bit whilst out playing at wills this wk ..... not bad for standard truck with just 40mm coil spacers fitted

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 15:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twister wrote:
Ah, TV 4x4  Cool

Possibly the very first gathering of ITOC members was at one of their events, many moons ago.....

October 2005  Shocked

We didnt get YD's until March 2006  Wink
I remember it well as it was efffin freezing and snowing at Langdale quest  Laughing
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:
Twister wrote:
Ah, TV 4x4  Cool

Possibly the very first gathering of ITOC members was at one of their events, many moons ago.....

October 2005  Shocked

I remember it well as it was efffin freezing and snowing at Langdale quest  Laughing

From little acorns  Wink
Twister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:
Twister wrote:
Ah, TV 4x4  Cool

October 2005  Shocked

You may not have done, but I'd already met Simon before then, and that was a temporary POCUK YD  Embarassed   Wink . Plus, no roof rack  Idea, so the date is right  Wink

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

POCUK  Shocked
Bad books for you  Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was young, I have learnt  Wink

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Gribble

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more bits added - Gwyn Lewis  spring clamps at the edge allowing the outer edge of the spring to lift off because the top cant move out like on the rear.

Back end on full drop out - top of the 34.5"   tyre is 6"  (or the same size Robbos wallet )  below the  rock slider . Still up for a  twist off Twisty ?   Smile

Oh I know there are  plenty out there with more drop n lift  but this is all done on pocket money and matesrates  Laughing

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gribble wrote:

Back end on full drop out - top of the 34.5"   tyre is 6"  (or the same size Robbos wallet )  below the  rock slider . Still up for a  twist off Twisty ?   Smile

First off,Nice job Mr G  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Look forward to seeing it & you in the "flesh" ,I've still got your card  Embarassed
Secondly,with reference to Robbo's financial department.....to whit "The Wallet"...that is indeed true.......sadly however the vast majority of the contents,previously printed by the Bank of England and sporting a fine picture of her Majesty,have been replaced with invoices sporting the Isuzu logo.... Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I once made the mistake of adding them all up............I turned veggie,was put on prozac and went tree hugging ,Buddism was looking to be a serious option,the thought of handing over all my worldly wealth was not an issue,but they declined the offer when amongst all aforesaid receipts was found to be lurking only a solitary fiver....I was a bit miffed about their attitude towards my contribution and really considered being called a "tight tw@t" by the head honcho, somewhat unbecoming of one who is one step away from becoming a deity.
Back to the real world......prozac et all forgotten...the search for the holy grail(T2) was on,sacked ignominiously by the Memsahib,I wont go into the reasons,but apparently quite unbecoming for someone of my age  Wink
T2 found ,reinstated by the Memsahib after a month of unashamed grovelling & genefluction  Embarassed

Sooooo all is happy in Robbo land......................And the moral to this tale ......if its spent,its spent.....but one must keep up appearances   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: