2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

new injectors

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drmuir
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 17:43    Post subject: new injectors Reply with quote

Have spoke to I M today they have informed me that when the recal for the ceramic heater is being done all 3.0i wil have their injectors checked and replaced free of charge to the latest version .
Will wait and see fingers crossed .
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 17:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

frank sucevic
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

he up mate i am hoping as soon as 1 of the chaps has this recall they will let us all know i sure we will frank
eithan h

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

who was that you spoke to? they usually seem pretty cagey about the 3.0l
drmuir
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 16:41    Post subject: new injectors Reply with quote

Don't no the guys name but I think when dealing with IM it is important to ask the right questions to avoid the rather vague answers I have had in the past .
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

what department did you ask for i'm thinking i might ring up now ask a few questions!
frank sucevic
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am thinking theres 2 in this club had the new injectors Lynn and 1 other but you no the dealers "well its unofficial at this time" "keep it under your hat " "well i am not supposed to say but " i for 1 think they are now trying but keep it quite chaps Laughing frankie i await with baited breath what responce our eithen h gets good luck buddy Wink
sjp63

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

frank sucevic wrote:
i am thinking theres 2 in this club had the new injectors Lynn and 1 other but you no the dealers "well its unofficial at this time" "keep it under your hat " "well i am not supposed to say but " i for 1 think they are now trying but keep it quite chaps Laughing frankie i await with baited breath what responce our eithen h gets good luck buddy Wink

Really? Have people started to get the NEW injectors??? I need mine now!
Sav

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the non technical point of view.

What has just arrived at the local dealers for mine from Isuzu Europe is termed as a "Complete injector kit". They commented on this as, in the past, they have only received the "Injectors & sleeves". No good asking me what the difference is!!

Chris.
Dafydd Wynn Williams
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, can you remind me how/why you have managed to get this campaign work done now. I dont recall you having major problems but maybe I missed that.

I also have a 2000 3.0l and whilst it has been fine up to now I could do without the nagging worry of a runaway.

Dafydd W.W.
sjp63

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sav wrote:
From the non technical point of view.

What has just arrived at the local dealers for mine from Isuzu Europe is termed as a "Complete injector kit". They commented on this as, in the past, they have only received the "Injectors & sleeves". No good asking me what the difference is!!

Chris.

Anyone got IM's number so I can bug them on Monday?
Sav

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dafydd Wynn Williams wrote:
Chris, can you remind me how/why you have managed to get this campaign work done now. I dont recall you having major problems but maybe I missed that.

I also have a 2000 3.0l and whilst it has been fine up to now I could do without the nagging worry of a runaway.

Dafydd W.W.

Have a read through the Blown Engines thread, most of its in there.

Mine was not a problem with the car. but a battle for isuzu to take responsibility before I developed a problem.

Chris.
frank sucevic
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one sav keep us posted please mate. frankie
sjp63

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mines going in tomorrow for injectors as the sump level is rising. Will let you know the story after its done
frank sucevic
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjp63 wrote:
Mines going in tomorrow for injectors as the sump level is rising. Will let you know the story after its done
cheers and good luck mate
Fleurdelyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 20:28    Post subject: Isuzu ... "Campaign" work Reply with quote

Hi,

I have just registered into your club and would like to share my experiences. I have a 2002 3.0 LTR DIESEL Trooper that I believed was an official import. I was informed by Isuzu UK and Europe that this was not the case and in fact the vehicle had come from Cyprus. This didnt' surprise me really 'cos I spent a number of years in Cyprus and to be honest you'ld import one for the money you can save ( 33 % ). However, I was a bit put out about it and felt duped. I was told of the problems with the engines Injector sleeves and thought I would have a word with Isuzu. I read the forums in this club and thought that it would be an uphill battle. How wrong I was .... I contacted the blokes at Isuzu Europe and they immediately registered my vehicle on the database ( if your car is an import from anywhere it won't be on the database ) Due to the car being placed on the database I will now be notified of any "campaign" work that is in the offering.
I asked about the Injectors and gave them all I knew about the problem. The bloke I spoke to was probably one of the most helpful I have ever come across. I was told that if the oil level was to rise up the stick, then I was to go to my nearest dealer and tell them that I had spoken to him.
I have checked the level and apart from the level.... you can actually smell the diesel in it. I visited my local Isuzu dealer and having spoken to the "very" helpful service manager... I was told that it would all be sorted out for me. They would need to wait for the Injectors to come from Japan as my model has specific ones, then they would do it for me ... and give me a courtesy car for the time it was away from me !!!!!! Awesome.

If anybody wants to know who I spoke to and where I went for the info then just email me. I am surprised at how much agro people have recieved. Mine is an import and they couldn't have been any more helpful if it was a UK car. REMEMBER TO GET YOUR CAR REGISTERED WITH ISUZU EUROPE...RING THEM NOW !!!!!!! 8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: