All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Electrical Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trooper kev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 18:40    Post subject: Electrical Problem Reply with quote

could anybody clear up a little problem iam having with my indicators, right turn indicators work fine all indicators work ok with hazzard lights (no indicators are working for left hand turn) i can just hear a relay under the dash rapidly clicking can anybody advise. sorry by the way its a isuzu trooper 3.1 td 1993. Cheers KEV
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 18:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

harald

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

posible brake in the wire thats behind the dash does the green dash indicator light come on ? or is that off as well or its a faulty indicator stark check for live going to indicators or try putting hazards on and see if the indicators work if they do its electrics behind dash
trooper kev

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazzards work fine right turn works fine with green arrow flashing on the dash,but left hand turn no indicators and no flashing green arrow on the dash and you can hear some sort of relay clicking like mad from behinde the dash somewhere any ideas cheers KEV.
Philp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it's probably the switch then if the hazards work and it works turning right.

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
harald

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

would have to agree with phil on the switch also check the socket it pushes into as it could have sighns of heat on the pins and the socket will have to be cleaned so it has a good connection when you fit the indicator switch otherwise it will damage the new switch
Maxdog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 18:00    Post subject: Indicator Problem Reply with quote

I had the same problem with my bighorn
I found that the contacts on the indicator stalk switch were a bit dirty cleaned them up and they have been working ever since Very Happy
Please don't do what I done changed the relay before the cleaning the switch and it made no difference. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: