QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Ince Pay & Play day Sunday 4th Nov. with fireworks after

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 14:57    Post subject: Ince Pay & Play day Sunday 4th Nov. with fireworks after Reply with quote

Ince pay & play  (Nr Wigan) is on Sunday 4th November, with a firework display on afterwards.

Please show your support for this relatively new site, and the owners, who are pulling out all the stops to try and make this one of the best off road sites in the country. I have been informed that this time there will be Marshalls at all the key points, and the site speed limit will be enforced (within reason).

In terms of off roading this is probably one of the best sites I've been to, with something for everyone, from gentle slopes and tracks for the less experienced, to full on mud runs and hill climbs for the more adventurous.

There's a cracking burger van on site, and this will be staying late on the Sunday night to keep us all going.

And all this for just £15  Very Happy

There is also camping on the Saturday night (Free of charge) for those who want, and we will be locked into the site at around 10PM. So the usual banter around a small campfire is pretty much inevitable.

It would be great if we could manage to get more Troopers there than Lawn Mowers for once  Razz , and for the price you'd be hard pushed to find a better day out, so come and have some fun  Cool.

If you're interested please let me know, and I'll add your name to the list........

Camping

Twister
Redneckriceburner

Playday

Twister
Redneckriceburner

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 14:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be having a word with the lads and see if we can make it ....... but best get KIRTON out of the way 1st  Wink
markymoan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see about the playday but the camping clashes with Chorley scouts Redbank bonfire and fireworks  Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait looking forward to the FIREWORKS lol It will be a laugh and at £15 cheaper than just a firework show if there is 4 of you in a car. Smile
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneckriceburner wrote:
Can't wait looking forward to the FIREWORKS lol It will be a laugh and at £15 cheaper than just a firework show if there is 4 of you in a car. Smile

you taking a spare alternator,fuel pump ect ect ect or are you just going to rely on twisty again lol  Razz
Redneckriceburner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame your peashooter is out of action, be a great battle at Ince with all the RPG's (Disco's) there lol It's like Richard Hammond said about his Toyota in the jungle, my little Disco fights on to the bitter end and never gives up, it was mortaly wounded but still made it back home under it's own steam Laughing
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneckriceburner wrote:
... it was mortaly wounded but still made it back home under it's own steam Laughing

Good job you only live round the corner then  Laughing

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneckriceburner wrote:
It's a shame your peashooter is out of action, be a great battle at Ince with all the RPG's (Disco's) there lol It's like Richard Hammond said about his Toyota in the jungle, my little Disco fights on to the bitter end and never gives up, it was mortaly wounded but still made it back home under it's own steam Laughing

totally agree ....... TOYOTA ....that's japanese isn't it   violent1  hilarious
Redneckriceburner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO Good job  Very Happy
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

should you not be asleep .....getting ready for your jet set life style ..... i'm sure you don't need to stay awake to make sure sam doesn't burn your shirts when ironing lol  Razz

ps ... not sure if thay have troops over there but if they do and you seeone with a 'TJM' or 'ARB' front winch bumper ...stick it in your luggage to bring back  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: