2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

3.0l engine check light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malcp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:57    Post subject: 3.0l engine check light Reply with quote

the engine check light flashs on and off very fast just 1 or 2 times when driving on my 2001 3.0l so fast you have to be very fast to see it car runs and starts fine. any thoughts anyone. thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

throttle position sensor it's usually the only thing that brings it on.
malcp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:34    Post subject: throttle sensor Reply with quote

can the throttle sensor be fixted or is it a new part,if so any gess as to how much
eithan h

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

new part you have to have a new throttle body as well think it's at least a couple of hundred.
malcp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks very much for the info
Twister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 14:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine went through a phase of doing this, and at one point wouldn't start (Check engine light staying on whilst cranking over). Turned out to be a dirty contact in a wiring harness plug connector somewhere. Not sure exactly which one, because I actually took every one I could see under the bonnet apart and cleaned them all up. I know the large connector by the top of the oil dipstick has a tendency to get very dirty inside, as does the one at the front of the engine bay on the drivers side. Anyway after I had done this the problem has never recurred. Got to be worth a try before spending any money.

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: