All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

In the woods with fog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:29    Post subject: In the woods with fog Reply with quote

Joined up with the FOG lot this weekend for a weekend in the woods, great bunch and the tracks thru the woods are very good
the 'MadBull' got it's first outing and performed faultlessly   Cool managed to even get some acrobatics going on as well  Very Happy

doesn't really look it but that rear wheel is a good bit of the ground Very Happy

Side steps really don't help in the woods Laughing  Twisted Evil

hopefully Stretch is gonna E me with some more piccys as the batteries died on my camera after those couple of shots Rolling Eyes

David ltm47

Last edited by DAVID's J99P on Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks a good spot Dave Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed it mate, was great to meet you and your Madbull 3.1...was great to see it getting big air, and seeing the grin replacing that look of uncertainty to begin with.

Its been a long slog, with so many laughs along the way, but we have ended up with a super site that only we use, tailored around IFS to get the best out of our kinda trucks, with next to no rutts to, some you need to steer unlike some sites where you might as well play scalextric..
Plenty of acrobatic opertunities, and really technical...

Hope you enjoyed the "big green leafer" experience...and doing some gravity dodging, and leaf busting LOL

And you cant beat the evening bash at one of our weekenders...great company in a super setting.

Sally, I and the rest of the SE FOG rabble hope to see you again soon bud...

Thanks for coming and helping make this weekender such a good time... Cool  Cool  Cool

Last edited by Da Gregsta on Sun Jun 16, 2013 22:32; edited 1 time in total
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Gregsta wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it mate, was great to meet you and your Madbull 3.1...was great to see it getting big air, and the grin replacing that look of uncertainty to begin with.

Its been a long slog, with so many laughs along the way, but we have ended up with a super site that only we use, tailored around IFS to get the best out of our kinda trucks, with next to no rutts to, some you need to steer unlike some sites where you might as well play scalextric..
Plenty of acrobatic opertunities, and really technical...

Hope you enjoyed the "big green leafer" experience...and doing some gravity dodging, and leaf busting LOL

And you cant beat the evening bash at one of our weekenders...great company in a super setting.

Sally, I and the rest of the SE FOG rabble hope to see you again soon bud...

Thanks for coming and helping make this weekender such a good time... Cool  Cool  Cool

The big green leafer was a fairground ride not to be missed  Laughing  Laughing
forgot to add a big thanks to Jimmy for cooking all that great grub,  topman  Cool  Cool  Cool

Any of you ITOCers get the chance to go to a meet in Da Gregstas woods I for 1 highly recommend it and will deffo be going again  Cool

David ltm47
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many apologies I couldn't be there to introduce you buddy. Had a major emergency I had to attend to. Glad you got a ride in the BGL ... its a true example of what these IFS trucks can do, and how tought the Isuzu 4wd system really is in the face of true punishment. That BGL looks like its been to hell and back, and it still keeps on going. Funny to think its LSD at the rear and welded up front diff can make it go almost anywhere with enough "determination".

I see you also found the tyre changing hole.  Twisted Evil  That can really make you twitch the first time as your beloved truck seems to keep on pitching as one of her legs gets deeper and deeper in the hole.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

Da Gregsta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gutted you couldnt make it Neal, but we looked after Dave for ya and tried to make sure his time down our woods wasnt something quickly forgotton.

Was a crackin weekend, and everyone had a great time I think...was misty's first time to a meet and in the caravan too, she was brill...
Da Gregsta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stretch and Gems piccies can be found here Dave...

Stretch and Gems piccies from the weekender in the woods June 2013
DYLAN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Greg trying to push it over ... or trying to stop it from falling over lol.

Shortly afterwards Dave was seen browsing Eblag on his phone looking for a new drivers side seat cover.

RedBull might not give you wings, but dumping the rear corner of your truck into a bomb hole certainly gives you air!.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

Da Gregsta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just giving it a wobble, it was well over though, so it was deffo clenchworthy. You gotta love our tyre changing hole...LOL

Gonna dig a complex of them when we next can afford a machine up there...so you come out and the next one is diagonal so you seesaw down and into it...
It works in my head anyway, even if I cant describe it well...and have I let you guys down yet with a digger with anything that isnt drivable without a huge grin!

Daves trooper does flex well though, would have incurred much more air-age if it was a leafer like the BGL, his springage just soak up the undulations.
Proper impressive though, and did real well on BFG a/ts as it was a bit slippy on saturday.

Have you bought yourself a cordless impact wrench yet Dave????LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: