QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

My Red Trooper saga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SKG

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09    Post subject: My Red Trooper saga Reply with quote

Hey guys
My name is Smári Karvel, 20years old calling from Iceland, I have been watching this forum for a awhile, searching info for my and my father with our projects.
I just want to show off for a fun  Laughing  and want to give you guys some insights about my projects

We own today
Isuzu Trooper my99  320*** km on the clock (gray)
Isuzu Trooper my 99 35" tires,with body lift, fenders and suspension lift (red)
both with the 3.0TDi 4jx1

And
Isuzu crew cap pickup, my01 with 32" tires with the 2,5TDI 4ja2 engine,

My father has been where passion with these cars, especially with the Trooper, the first Trooper he owned was white 3door my88 Trooper with A petrol engine,and after that he owned A blue Land cruiser 60  that was awesome, but when it became old he start searching for a brand new car year 2000, He examined all possible 4x4s on the market !, the new land cruiser 100 and the 90 (barby cruiser ), Patrol and terrano, pajero but none of them was like the Trooper !! The Trooper was much cheaper then, comfortable,powerful and great looking car! First time in long time my family bought a brand new car, plus with a upgrade kit, A icelandic tradition when it come to upgrading,It was my family first 7people car and has fallow my and my family since it was brand new! We have traveled in the car three times around Iceland with a camper and has been wonderful child memories. Today its albout getting working in the cars  Laughing

The red Trooper has sit in the garage for about 3years with a broken head.somthing that alot Troopers have in comon  Laughing in the meantime my father has always bought instead a new and a new trooper and the red one is just sitting around Laughing  he have owned a 7 troopers ! I'm have being A Subaru nerd for awhile and he is starting to lead me a diffrent path becaous i'm starting  to want a Trooper with a Glacier Truck upgrade with a good old 3,1!, I'm  starting to collect money for a such project

But we bought together a Pick up  that has a burned rod bearings, the engine was in the back on the truck and was considered to be ruined by the owner, but was just a bearing, we change that, but the motor back in the right place and starts driving it, but we have two problems with the car, a clutch problem and some engine disturbances that needs to but work on,
alright that has been a looooong reading  Very Happy

Picture of me working on the 2,5, behind is the Red Trooper!

and a older photo when we where picking up the pickup, notes that a spare 3,1 engine in the middle hehe Smile

and a picture of random homemade  glacier Trooper !  Very Happy building thread here: http://www.jeppaspjall.is/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9810

Last edited by SKG on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DYLAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking Trucks Wink

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lot put some serious work into your trucks. I would love to have one.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

mikevelarde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 17:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome truck!
JPisley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 23:07    Post subject: glacier trooper Reply with quote

Haha, really like the look of the last pic, the glacier trooper - great looking truck and crazy tires.
eithan h

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice build is that land rover axles you used?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: