All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

2011 rodeo 2.5 limp and stalling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MickF

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:03    Post subject: 2011 rodeo 2.5 limp and stalling Reply with quote

My truck runs fine, she is high miles at 146k but been serviced very regularly. A few months ago the engine Mill light came on an it went into limp mode, I turned it off for a few seconds and then it started fine - engine light eventually went out. This gradually got more frequent so looked here and lots of people suggested the SCV. I replaced it last month (Denso one, came in Isuzu packaging).
The new one was the same as the old (blue plastic connector end), so changed it over no problem. It took a bit of starting but Ok. The new one also had a metal cap and o ring over the valve end, when I took the old one out just the valve came out so I only replaced that. Should I have dug about in the pump to remove the old cap ?
I am now getting the same intermittent light and limp mode but I also now get the spanner light accompanied with rough running and it cuts out on low revs!
Most of the time it's fine but I am starting to not trust it - especially if I have to take it into town as it tends to play up when ticking over at traffic lights. The fault code is P1094.
Any ideas or can anyone recommend a good firm to take it to in Kent or Sussex .
Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

p104 is low fuel pressure i think so either the scv isn't right (isuzu did do a modded one for that engine) or the sensor has gone wrong.
MickF

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 20:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know what I mean about the metal cap supplied with the new valve. Should I have fitted that ?
eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i don't i'm afraid i've never seen one on the ones we fit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: