2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

3.0 4jx1 hp oil pipe and new seals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stoosal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 16:20    Post subject: 3.0 4jx1 hp oil pipe and new seals Reply with quote

Long time lurker but first time post.

After 20 years I’ve decided it’s time to give the old girl a bit of a tidy up.

Been reading though site and got loads of info which has been fantastic already.

1. It’s got a bit of a leak from the hi pressure oil pump so decided to replace the seals etc. (When I say I’ve decided Mrs Stoosal has worn me down about the rainbows appearing on the drive!)

Where is the best place to get them.  Can you buy a service kit or do they need to be bought individually.....and has anybody got the part numbers? Tried milners but they just said they didn’t do them!

2.  Only one glow plug working (and one broken) so I’m going to bite the bullet and get them replaced.  Going to get  somebody in to do that so I’m taking off inlet manifold for them and to get easier access to oil pump however......stumped by the hp oil pipe.  The nut to the two way valve seems to have welded itself on.  I’ve soaked it in all sorts for a few days and simply can’t get it to release......any tips bar brute strength...scared pipe will end up bending!

Likewise any body tell me where to get the new seals for when i put it all back together.  When I’m doing that I might as well get the seals for the fuel pipes that are also coming off to remove oil pump so seals for there as well?

Thanks for any advice.....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 16:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: