Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

inherent or not

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 14:12    Post subject: inherent or not Reply with quote

hi
all those with the same probs as me the 3.0 trooper, does anyone think the car was made with these probs Laughing or it occours over time?
i think its already there from manufactor, when they were built Embarassed
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 14:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

more x 4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jackie,if you read up on this it has been covered quite a lot,it is a manufacturers fault Wink
jackie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 14:38    Post subject: inherent Reply with quote

soz sent post elsewhere Embarassed as i said i have done nothing but find out about probs with 3.0 . the thing i need to no is it inherent? or does this prob just occour when ever. we are going to court over our car, and would be better for us if the probs with the car were inherent Evil or Very Mad
isuzu saying they not inherent
more x 4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

what problem are you talking about?
IsuzuNutter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is not inherent.
Many vehicles run without a problem, therefore not inherent. Outside factors increase probability of occurence. i.e no service campaign work carried out, poor/incorrect maintenance.
davehodge999

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

id say it was inherant if isuzu have put there hands up and admitted theres a fault ie there paying for replacement of faulty parts
gatfaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is inherent as isuzu issued a total recal on all 3.0ltr. if it was not a systemic fault with the engine then they would not issue a full scale recal!
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough
Jackie never said what problem Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 14:54    Post subject: prob Reply with quote

hi sorry, our engine blew up at 37,000 miles on the clock, had only had the car 4 months Crying or Very sad
we had to pay total cost of a new engine, only then we found out it was an import Embarassed we are going to court over sale of goods act! from the dealer, if it was to be proved the prob was inherent with the 3.0 troopers we would have a better chance of winning our fight, and maybe get some hard earned money back, Razz
Jo Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ours had full service history, with all work done at the Dealer we bought it from, and was up to date on the campaign work when it went bang at 118,000 miles.
jackie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 16:38    Post subject: probs Reply with quote

so what are you saying, it could happen at any point?. you were lucky you got your repair. we payed 15,000 for the car, then 9,000 for the repair work, so i hope you can see why we are so upset over this. Evil or Very Mad
Dafydd Wynn Williams
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackie,

Sorry if I am asking the stupid question, but as IM.seem to have done an about turn on their attitude to the 4JX1 injector problem, even with imports, I assume you have approached them ? and what was their response?

Dafydd
jackie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 16:49    Post subject: probs Reply with quote

hi
isuzu europe have now put our car on reall list, and witing for parts from japan! that was after a few phoncalls, but they are saying the prob is not inherent Laughing i tend to disagree, even more so after finding this brill website.this is our third isuzu , and wished i had kept the L reg, which ran and ran, 3.1 never had better than that Crying or Very sad
Dafydd Wynn Williams
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackie,

Apologies for being dense but I am still not clear........

1. did the motor self-distruct , through the rising sump oil/diesel fault?

2. If so why are IM not accepting the consequential cost , like they have with others posting here?

3. you say you are now on the recall list. For what? a new engine? injector parts? or what. Despite some garages claiming injector recall parts take time, others say there is no problem.

Please add a little to explain your situation.

Dafydd
jackie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:25    Post subject: probs Reply with quote

hi
yes , thats exactly what happened to question one!, but ours happened 3 years ago Embarassed and isuzu didnt want to know about it, thats also when we found out it wasnt a uk car,from isuzu uk.
the recall work is for injector parts, or so im told by isuzu europe, and like i said before , they are waiting on parts from japan Idea .
isuzu europe are saying the fault is not inherent! i tend to disagree with this, but as per usual we need to prove this?
our car had done 37,000 miles when it went bang!, and the dealer didnt want to know, we had only had it 4months, but if we can find out this engine thing! is inherent we would have a good case.
hope i have explained my self a bit better Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: