4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Radio/CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scouse_exile

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 23:31    Post subject: Radio/CD Reply with quote

I have a 95 3.1L Lotus Bighorn and it has a Honda sound system with a 6 CD changer in the boot. I think it's gone a bit wonky as it now won't tune above 90Mhz on FM. ISTR that jap imports had something done to the radio.

I should add that the keys I have for the vehicle are Honda badged so I was not surprised to find a Honda sound system in it.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Ian
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 23:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

markymoan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same car as the Honda Horizon  Wink
Still Isuzu though.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am assuming you need a band expander fitted...it picks up the normal radio stations u want yet the screen will never go above 90...confusing i know but they are cheap to buy (try fleabay) and a doddle to install

hope this helps

jed
scouse_exile

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 0:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis wrote:
i am assuming you need a band expander fitted...it picks up the normal radio stations u want yet the screen will never go above 90...confusing i know but they are cheap to buy (try fleabay) and a doddle to install

hope this helps

jed

Yeah I thought so but it was OK a week ago when we picked it up. No problem with Wogan at all   Smile

Was looking to change it anyway as it's a bit ancient, no RDS etc and I do have a spare and it will get that CD changer out of the back which will get full of horsey things anyway

Thank you for posting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: