QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Electric Window Fault (wiring diagram anybody?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoffcoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:49    Post subject: Electric Window Fault (wiring diagram anybody?) Reply with quote

1995 Montery RS. I had an intermittent fuse blowing prob. Now made itself permanent!!! And it's now raining to boot.
The front drivers window is down, is there a way of supplying a feed directly to the motor to wind it back up? There doesn't appear to be a manual method that I can see. Which colour feed would I need to connect it to? I assume one is up the other down.

Many thanks

Geoff
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Russell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi geoff,
i had the same problem with my cavalier some time ago, I managed to get the window closed by connecting two long wires to the battery and just holding then against the window motor utill closed. Shocked Remember if the window doesn't go up staight away imediatly remove the wires and try again with the wires on the opposite motor spades...hope this helps.......but i'm sure one of the other chaps will come up with a much simpler solution. Wink

russ
FSHBIGHORN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 21:18    Post subject: try checking wire Reply with quote

try checking the wires between drivers door and a post as have had same
problem it was a broken ps the rubber gaters are a pig to refit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: