QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

rad weald

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the flower man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 20:30    Post subject: rad weald Reply with quote

hi all . quick question.  Very Happy  have a small leak in my radiator and am loosing about 1 litre every 2 weeks. the rad looks new ish but has plastic ends which i have read ,damage easy. New rad is £180 ,ssssooo as i save for this i thought i would put some rad weald in it for now. on closer inspection i have to say i am reluctant to do so. the radiator looks thin and flimsy.        would rad weald block it compleatly? rather have a leak than a blockage if you know what i mean Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 20:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Gypsyfilly1964
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a leak on my sh***n radiator, and i asked about rad weld (rebuild rad cost me £250) and was advised against it by quite a lot of peeps as rad weld doesnt tend to stay in just the radiator and can block up water pump etc......  I may be wrong, but it did make sense to me..
the flower man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gypsyfilly, glad you said that coz i thought i was the only one Laughing .i was expecting the useral comment like"i slung some of that rad weld in and it sorted out my leaks in my rad" but they fail to tell you about the water pump change and a cooked turbo a fue months later that happend to slip there mined Laughing "ye i had to change them two things but there werent no leaks! i would use that rad weald again!" Shocked  Shocked ...........you would ye?  ok then    corse and effect and all that Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: